3870x2

lol according to the charges by paul, it's better than gtx260 xD ... ?and 4670 in cF? xD

edit: nvm ...it depends on the game greatly xD ...i was only looking at fear2 and 3dmark scores :blush:

I never said that! I was taking about the sub $100 dollar cards, please read the post properly, refered to by Zertz, the HD4770 and HD4850.

Looking through the benchmarks at Toms Hardware for various games at various screen resolutions the 9800GTX+, HD4770 & HD4850 are all very close. In a sum of all FPS benchmarks the 9800GTX+ beats them both.

Cheers

Paul

I never said that! I was taking about the sub $100 dollar cards, please read the post properly, refered to by Zertz, the HD4770 and HD4850.

Looking through the benchmarks at Toms Hardware for various games at various screen resolutions the 9800GTX+, HD4770 & HD4850 are all very close. In a sum of all FPS benchmarks the 9800GTX+ beats them both.

Cheers

Paul

i meant the link that you posted (tom's hardware)...the performance charts thing ..

the edit i made was for me clarifying that the nvidia card has better fps in most games xD

i was looking at the 3dmark scores before...and that does beat the 9800gtx+

sorry for the confusion xD

Edited by undeadghost

nah, i'm not really choosing a card lol

i have the 3870x2 and i'm looking to get rid of it ...just wondering how it compares to the other card..if it's not bad then i'll keep it ...but will prob end up getting rid of it.