LG W2343T-PF or Samsung 2333SW

Mercaton

Which of these should I go for? They both seem good with similar specs just not sure which is better. I'd use it mainly for gaming. I find the whole aspect ratio business a bit confusing. Some sources say they're 16:9 while others say they're 16:10 monitors. I don't know but from what I've heard 16:10 monitors are better for gaming.

I know the Samsung 2333SW is a bit more expensive but afaik it comes with a DVI cable saving me a bit there.

Anyway if you have either of these monitors, let me know what you think and why you would go for one. Any other feedback appreciated!

Thanks!!!

i use LG W2253TQ, it's a lot better than W2243T or 2333SW and mine comes with the DVI cable.... as for gaming i can't really comment cause nothing beats crt monitor :D but a 2Ms response in 2253TQ is better than 5Ms in W2243T and 2333SW, you get less blurry picture in gaming and movies

FYI i use this both for PC Gaming and Xbox 360 and it's quite good... also worth mentioning is the touch panel and auto bright is kinda cool

Edited by panjang110