WRC finally broadcasted in the USA again!

Andrewr05

I personally wouldn't go that far, Nascar may be boring as . to me but I respect their ability to stay awake driving their cars around the track...

:lol:

:P

Drag racing is pretty cool, offshore boat racing, supercross, mortocross, SnoX, quadX and GP/GT series racing is pretty awesome too...

mainly targetting nascar...like you said it's not racing, it's staying awake and holding a pedal down. Drag racing is dumb because it just wastes a lot of gas and floor a car in a straight line (if those cars tried to turn...it'd be a whole lot of fail, rocketpropelled trains are more interesting). I'm not against boat racing, I just don't like boats lol.

Motocross/Supercross/Snowcross/Quadcross are cool but I don't watch them that often. GP and GT are respectable too, but I still think rally is the king of cool. Outlaw racing and dirt truck racing are sweet too.

NASCAR gets interesting when they are on tracks that don't require only left turns. <_<

Which covers nearly all of them lol. Le Mans is more interesting in my view.

And yes how could I forget drag racing.

I concur, except I don't like drag racing.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I like rally. its almost just a good ttowatch the cars blitz down a 10 foot wide gravel or dirt road lined with trees at 120mph. FREAKING AWESOME. Especially the fans.... they are aree nuts about rally.... they stand on both sides of the corners and the straights..... Crazy good stuff.

How'd it go then?

A lot of sliding, tons of water, one accident, and the last two stages were canceled due to flooding.

Of course, that's a rough paraphrasing of the event, as already mentioned Subaru pulled away from WRC because they weren't getting the results they wanted (same ordeal that's going about in practically every form of motorsport right now). I missed the end of the coverage, so I don't know who actually won the first round.