TheConqueror

Problem (When will they end)

no unfortunately I do not ....

darn if you lived nearby I'd lend you my 8800GT

Man this is really ticking me off, who the hell designed these drivers that render my computer completely useless. I honestly cannot do anything now except browse desktop.

On startup I get a random colored screen , sometimes pink, sometimes white

I get random colored screens on the desktop sometimes, and these weird sort curved lines pop up and then it freezes.

Its just so frustrating, I spent so much money on building a computer for this kind of thing to happen? Man EVGA is going to hear it.

*Edit*

Holy crap, the 186.18 drivers seem to run solid! Will report back if anything happens

Edited by TheConqueror

Damn problems are still persisting me. EVGA said they would cross-ship me the card, and I need to get an email from them soon hopefully telling me that they sent it out. If this doesn't fix the problem I am guessing its the motherboard.

Damn evga, now they tell me their cross shipping only is available in the US. That is complete BS, I cant have my computer down for another 2 weeks!!!!!

Also another problem that now is happening is whenever i run GPU Tool (former called ATITool) the video card starts sucking in so much power, i can even see the lights flickering a bit every time is sucks in more power, and in under 30 seconds heats up to 90C ! What is this, I checked and its not blocked or anything like that!