Photochops?

Andrewr05

I know we've done the photoshop tennis before but I'm curious to know if any of you do any photoshop car mods?

I like to occasionally play around with cars and see what I can do with them.

Post up anything you've done...

;)

I photoshopped myself into the portrait in Tienanmen square earlier today, and then a crazy drug addict that hangs around my work into a mansion. So no car mods, but I do screw around a bit.

JbpVe.jpg

0IYH7.jpg

lol @ above

I'm just plain up for starting that thread up again xD.
Maybe we shall, someone else would have to start the thread and "moderate" it though.

I'm bored and using my admittedly horrible skills on an Audi S4 at the moment.

Im looking back at the old photoshop tennis thread and I realized Im just as ridiculous as I was 3 years ago. Hopefully a little better at photoshop, but still ridiculous. Im not sure if Id have time but Id at the very least read the thread. What about a game like the photo thread... Someone starts with the original image and requests an edit. The first person to perform the edit gets to request the next one, up to 10 edits and a request dies after 6/12 hours.

Edit* Rules: start with a high res image, dont save it as a jpeg.

Edited by SMeeD

Im looking back at the old photoshop tennis thread and I realized Im just as ridiculous as I was 3 years ago. Hopefully a little better at photoshop, but still ridiculous. Im not sure if Id have time but Id at the very least read the thread. What about a game like the photo thread... Someone starts with the original image and requests an edit. The first person to perform the edit gets to request the next one, up to 10 edits and a request dies after 6/12 hours.

Edit* Rules: start with a high res image, dont save it as a jpeg.

Start a new thread and make a new game.

Give it any rules you want (photo editing wise :P) and I'll play.

:)