Sign in to follow this  
panjang110

wireless xbox 360 controller

Are you sure there ar'nt any over there? I am %100 sure that there is a windows Wireless controller which looks exactly like the 360 one, here: http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Xbox-Wirel...c/dp/B000KA5T6A

That's basically what he is looking for excluding the controller. He wants the wireless receiver in the top of that package.

The controller inside there is a plain old wireless 360 controller. That wireless reliever it includes makes it a PC-capable wireless controller.

yup, i'm looking for that thing only... they have that for sale here but it's around 240MYR=69USD that is robbery man and why would i need an extra controller just for the sake of getting the receiver :blink:

Oh well why didnt you say so?! :lol: Its called a Windows Gaming Receiver IDK if you already knew that but i thought id just post incase not, Have you tried ebay? theres a few over here on the UK site so theres bound to be some wherever you are. Good luck! ;)

Edit: sorry i just read the previous page and saw ebay already mentioned

Edited by SenitaL