gtx 295 or ati 5870

Caddy Daddy

Far from rich, but maybe a bastard. I think my mom was married before she got pregnant and had me. I'll double check to make sure she didn't lie. I saved for these cards anticipatring their release. I'm saving now towards a pair of 5870x2s and an i9 but have no idea how much they will cost.

I wouldn't have the first 5870 if unkownuser200 hadn't sent me a PM telling me it was in stock. Right after I ordered it I checked back and they were sold out. Thank you unknownuser200! Stock looks to be much better now.

The 5850 looks to be in stock now http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList....srchInDesc=5850 $259.99+shipping. This looks to be a good deal.

i should have probably waited for the 5850, but i got IVI's 4890 for cheap, on my monitor should be fine for a good couple years, till 68xx come out or i get a 58xx

got the hexacore to save up for

i understand rourkchris's hate for misuse of the english language but you shouldn't be overly anal about it, whenever i break it it's either a typo, or for the purpose of lulz or effect

and everyone's friends here, it's not like we hate NEA, he just has bad english ability

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NEA is growing up to be a great part of the OCC family, we just have to help him on his way. Snap him out of these crazy theories he has (like people need to do for me when I'm outta line). I think his english is decent for one who is a native egyptian. :D

and w00t to the 5850, double w00t to Rourk's new 5870 :thumbs-up:

NEA is growing up to be a great part of the OCC family, we just have to help him on his way. Snap him out of these crazy theories he has (like people need to do for me when I'm outta line). I think his english is decent for one who is a native egyptian. :D

:withstupid: pretty much

:withstupid: :withstupid:

look at him spending $750 on video cards, but i guess if he can budget that he deserves it

i personally would have dropped one of those and got the razer mako

Edited by molotovdaskwerl

:withstupid:

:withstupid: pretty much

:withstupid: :withstupid:

look at him spending $750 on video cards, but i guess if he can budget that he deserves it

i personally would have dropped one of those and got the razer mako

With the overnight shipping and rush processing fees it's $834 total. My Logitech Z-2300 speakers suit me just fine. I think the 5870x2 is going to be crazy expensive.

With the overnight shipping and rush processing fees it's $834 total. My Logitech Z-2300 speakers suit me just fine. I think the 5870x2 is going to be crazy expensive.

no doubt the 5870x2s are gonna be expensive, can't blame you for spending the extra money though, get the 5870s quick, bragging rights

i'm gonna end up doing that with AMD's 6 core

and i just have personal fantasies with the mako, i'm a huge razer fanboy

Edited by molotovdaskwerl

thanks IVI and all of you guys with the stupid sign :lol:

my English is not that bad as you said i admit that some times i make (do) mistake .still confused about it (do/make) :lol:

and i am trying to improve it :D

still can not understand how :withstupid: = i agree ..:lol:

thanks IVI and all of you guys with the stupid sign :lol:

my English is not that bad as you said i admit that some times i make (do) mistake .still confused about it (do/make) :lol:

and i am trying to improve it :D

still can not understand how :withstupid: = i agree ..:lol:

It's like "I'm with you" but sarcastically calling you stupid (like the shirts) I

Do you speak english as your first language or second?? If second, how did you learn it so well?? Is it still taught to you constantly in school?

Do you speak english as your first language or second?? If second, how did you learn it so well?? Is it still taught to you constantly in school?

in college it is my first , but every thing else , some english some arabic but mostly arabic

i was learning english ever since i went to school ( 3 years old , now i am 17 so 14 years of english and 4 german )

i hated the grammar since the test was too long that is why my english is not perfect .

i watch English movies , about 2 a day , when i was 7 i was able to understand some but the other i understood it by translation , and

when i became 11 till now no translation :D

that is why i can speak and read,write english decently

in school they did a wonderful job , but movies was a bonus and i was told that if you want to learn any language

hear it , speak with some one in english , read it

so that is what i did , about the bad part in my english i will be taking courses to improve it..

Edited by N.E.A