Caddy Daddy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grammar nazi made a mistake!

If I said it was intentional would it be ironic? Rather I think you've misquoted me :D Just go back and look for yourself. Not a grammer nazi I just can't stand most slang. It's looks and sounds lazy and uneducated. Some past jobs have made me jaded that way.

Damn, that is really good to hear.

:thumbs-up:

Good job on the find.

Anyway, on the whole PhysX argument; IVITH0S and Bosco both have a good point, but I really have to side with Bosco on this one. Having a dedicated card for PhysX while having to update its drivers in a different way is just really impractical, not to mention that not a whole lot of people are going to be able to do this (PSU and motherboard limitations).

I've never used PhysX but I've got to say that the demos look damn impressive, and if I were to ever use it in my system, I would certainly buy one beefier nvidia card rather than the combination of an ATI and weaker nvidia card.

well yeah, naturally, but for those of use with decent 4series cards and up shouldn't drop what they have just for physx because they don't need to :thumbs-up:

well yeah, naturally, but for those of use with decent 4series cards and up shouldn't drop what they have just for physx because they don't need to :thumbs-up:

:withstupid:

That's one of the situations in which I would buy a nice 8800GT and enjoy my PhysX.

But if I was in the market for a new card while wanting PhysX, I'd pick up a nice Nvidia card with no question.

Rather I think you've misquoted me :D Just go back and look for yourself.

That makes two people who misquoted you in the same way.

;)

Crap, double post.

Edited by tkrow21

If I said it was intentional would it be ironic? Rather I think you've misquoted me :D Just go back and look for yourself. Not a grammer nazi I just can't stand most slang. It's looks and sounds lazy and uneducated. Some past jobs have made me jaded that way.

I'm the same way. :lol:

N.E.A.'s posts make me want to go blind. :P

don't taze me bro

or the 58xx right away, i wanna get one but not for a good while

I'm the same way. :lol:

N.E.A.'s posts make me want to go blind. :P

meeeeeeeeeee too

Edited by molotovdaskwerl

English probably isn't his first language so I'll cut a lot of slack there. It's a whole lot better than my Spanish. I like NEA. Everyone gets so hot and bothered whenever he posts. It's hilarious to me. He brings a ton of links to good information that I wouldn't find on my own.

Back on topic: PhysX, Havoc, PhysX, Havoc, pfffft, pfffft, pfffft.

Just checked Newegg and my 2nd 5870 has shipped. It will be here tomorrow.

Far from rich, but maybe a bastard. I think my mom was married before she got pregnant and had me. I'll double check to make sure she didn't lie. I saved for these cards anticipatring their release. I'm saving now towards a pair of 5870x2s and an i9 but have no idea how much they will cost.

I wouldn't have the first 5870 if unkownuser200 hadn't sent me a PM telling me it was in stock. Right after I ordered it I checked back and they were sold out. Thank you unknownuser200! Stock looks to be much better now.

The 5850 looks to be in stock now http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList....srchInDesc=5850 $259.99+shipping. This looks to be a good deal.