Sign in to follow this  
The Smith

bank robber pwned

Epic win! If every citizen was willing to take risks like this, the world would be much much safer!

:withstupid: I love seeing this kind of justice, I'd gladly risk my life to save another like that. (if the opportunity arose like it did for him, obviously I'll know when and when not to step up)

Epic win! If every citizen was willing to take risks like this, the world would be much much safer!
:withstupid: I love seeing this kind of justice, I'd gladly risk my life to save another like that. (if the opportunity arose like it did for him, obviously I'll know when and when not to step up)

:withstupid:

but... what about my thread idea? Don't you think it would be great?

It would be updated regularly for about a week, maybe two and then it would fall into obscurity. People wouldn't be inclined to look for it after it hadn't updated in a while. Then you also face the problem of the rule against resurrecting an old thread.

It would be updated regularly for about a week, maybe two and then it would fall into obscurity. People wouldn't be inclined to look for it after it hadn't updated in a while. Then you also face the problem of the rule against resurrecting an old thread.

I like to see individual topics anyways rather than open up a whole thread for "cute bunnies jumping around." :P

wow, it looks like that teller comes over and kicks him in the ribs while he's down.

Yeah :lol: I laughed at that too!