About my 4870... Sone Quick Questions

Munkypoo7

Downloaded GPU-Z just to poke around my gfx card, just because.. and actually noticed some stuff that might not be great? :/

capturex.th.png

Starting from the top...

1. My core clock is currently 500, the card itself is rated for 750, should i really clock it up or leave it? (I play CSS, TF2, GuildWars and occasionally C&C3)

2. Is 58C a safe temp? I assume yes as i know some cards can go 70+, but just checking...

3. My fan speed stays around 16-18%, apparently its enough, but if in #1 i should clock it back up, i assume i should increase the fan speed?

4. Lastly the MEMIO temp, i assume is the memory temp? and since its the highest of the bunch, maybe increasing the fan speed would be a good idea?

My Card Via Newegg and Sapphire (Sapphire page shows the wrong card, but I'm under the assumption that mine is a revision of the card shown [?])

EDIT: WOW i spelled SOME wrong in the title.. kill me o.o;;

Edited by Munkypoo7

Id be worried about those idle temps tbh.Get rivatuner or use CCC to make the fan speed sit at 40-50% and temps will go down.Any higher will make it more audible,but if you wear headphones while gaming like i do,it doesnt matter.