MJCRO

There's WATER on the MOON!

There go my dreams of Lunar Skinny Dipping
lmao

More like lunar skin ripping...

I've never heard that before
Noob!

smileythumbsup.gif

Woo, in about 2 years we will find out that the water is undrinkable, wooo! :lol:

Alright, time to pack my things, I'm going to the moon :lol:

Its not exactly what you and me would call "water". They say it is around 1 quart worth of water for every ton of soil.

This is so old its not even funny, once the media gets a whiff of something then Wham! its in the news and everyones like OMG! quite pathetic really <_< theres water (within streak particles) on mars and plenty other planets & moons too people! Theres ICE on europa, thats a well known fact and lets not even get me started on the comon misconception which people have that Pluto is actually a planet :glare: Sorry to stick a pin in your balloon boys and girls but heres the thing:

IF we did go to the moon.. that was like what? 40 years ago in a tin cann..covered in cooking foil? and a TV antenna out the top (pfft) then how the hell has our technology NOT advanced far enough to even establish a simple mining outpost, or attempt to prepare the moon for terraforming, instead we're building a ''space station'' in orbit arround EARTH - ooooh wow what an accomplishment! Can i stay over for the weekend? NO! if i have $450 million, Then can i? NO! what if i was Richard Branson with $450 million? YES! :closedeyes:

In my veiw, the moon landing never happend, where are the astronauts now? they were all killed and/or have been shut up nice and quiet with NDA's, so as not to embarrass the country's image. NASA's ''new footage'' of the moon landing is a piece of bull, even more the reason to suspect them of a huge fake, who in the future is going to bother looking at the original footage when we all have the *cough* enhanced *cough* version. Sorry guys and gals, i wish it happened and it would have been cool, but theres no way it did with the technology available to us at the time. Once our technology is advanced enough, and our leaders quit trying to FcuK each other for human resources and actually work TOGETHER, (sadly by which time Hell will have frozen over) Then lets see a real moon landing :)

Edit: Say even if we could move over to the moon, then what? heres a realists point of veiw for you:

Big country: OMG {insert smaller country} did {insert accusation}

Small Country: Wait no way! wheres the proof you lying butt suckers!

Media (or equivalent): OOOOhhhh BOY youz juzt got BtCh Slapped Wat you gonna doo bout it?!!

WAR

More WAR

Media (or equivalent): At the end of this savage war which was an unprovoked attack at our very existence, it threatened to.....

Small country: STFU your the ones who started it

Big country: Learn your place little people!

({ Repeat steps 4 - 8 })

Planet/Moon Destroyed

Find another Planet

({ Repeat steps 1 - 11 })

The human race never ceases to dissapoint me, so self destructive, primative, stubborn, arrogant and ignorant *sigh* when will we learn?

or maybe the question should first be: Will we Ever learn? :rolleyes:

Edited by SenitaL

In my veiw, the moon landing never happend

Sorry, but I completely stopped reading your BS after you posted this.

You can think whatever you want but there's more than enough evidence to prove that we've been to the moon that any suggestion to the contrary just makes you look insane.

Buzz Aldrin the second man to walk on the moon has a lot of far out theories about things like the existence of aliens but takes serious offense when questioned about walking on the moon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU

Buzz Aldrin is far from killed/dead or keeping his mouth shut about anything.

Buzz Aldrin talks about giant monolith on Mars moon

Buzz Aldrin talks about Apollo 11 UFO encounter

Surely there would be a NDA about this?

I can believe a lot of conspiracy theories but not landing on the moon isn't one of them.

"IF we did go to the moon.. that was like what? 40 years ago in a tin cann..covered in cooking foil? and a TV antenna out the top"-People the world over used to do math on an abacus. Not technologically advanced but it worked and worked well. Just an analogy to think about in the grand scheme of it all.

IF we did go to the moon.. that was like what? 40 years ago in a tin cann..covered in cooking foil? and a TV antenna out the top (pfft)

I can't believe I just spent the last minute reading that.

What I wanna know is if there is water on the moon how are they actually gonna separate it from the soil? And come to think of it how do they break down water into its base components?

I know, I know... :google:

But seriously news like this should make people curious to see how things are done or at least question why we are being told at all.

Firstly let me say that my not believing in the moon landing was NOT the purpose or the point i was trying to put across in my posting.

Im an open minded person, there are many things in the world i like to question and its my right, just the Same as anyone else here. We all have our own opinions so lets move away from ME as the centre of attention.

The main point of my OP was supposed to be more - say even if we did move out, then what? what would change? we'd just be squabbling on a different planet/moon. The fact is, humanity still has not been able to resolve its issues on THIS planet, so why should it be allowed to spread out and cause problems on Other planets?

Take the rotten eggs out of the basket, pull the weeds out from the garden and apply some good thermal paste, for efficeint runnings sake, THEN by all means lets boldly go where no-one has gone before :lol: i just think its best for us as a species to sort out our problems BEFORE we go gallabanting around the galaxy with selfishness, greed and corruption in our midst. Im not saying the species as a whole is the problem (thats a proposterous notion of-course) but certain individuals do tend to ruin it for all of us <_<

Sorry, but I completely stopped reading your BS after you posted this.

lol Waco, actually i think you will find that everything else in my post is pretty much factual ;) Anyway i hope we can now read my OP without taking into account MY opinons on the moon landing? cheers! :D

Edited by SenitaL

Firstly let me say that my not believing in the moon landing was NOT the purpose or the point i was trying to put across in my posting.

Of course...but by saying that you discredited yourself.