tri sli setup

Caddy Daddy

Hey guys, i have 2 bfg oc2 maxcore 55 gtx 260 cards and want to do a third card. i saw one on zipzoomfly.com they have BFG BFGEGTX260MC896OC2DE but the cards i have are BFG BFGEGTX260MC8960OC2BE. I am wondering if i can use the BFG BFGEGTX260MC8960OC2DE card together with the BFG BFGEGTX260MC896OC2BE cards i already have in, or if not what is the diffrence with these cards. all help is appriciated.

thanks

Hey guys, i have 2 bfg oc2 maxcore 55 gtx 260 cards and want to do a third card. i saw one on zipzoomfly.com they have BFG BFGEGTX260MC896OC2DE but the cards i have are BFG BFGEGTX260MC8960OC2BE. I am wondering if i can use the BFG BFGEGTX260MC8960OC2DE card together with the BFG BFGEGTX260MC896OC2BE cards i already have in, or if not what is the diffrence with these cards. all help is appriciated.

thanks

yes just make sure all the clocks match one another. You don't want your speeds defaulting to the new card if it's stock clocks are slower than the other two by some chance. Just sell those 3 and get a 5870.