looking for some overclocking help

cjloki

ok my new build is working great. it has stabilized and so far the only overclocking i've done is by using the gigbyte easytun6 set to level 3/red....

well now i feel confident enough about this build to take it to the next level but i haven't been able to find an overclocking guide for the p55/socket1156 line of products. i just know i can't be the first to want to go there so if anyone has a link or a reference to an overclocking guide or a "how to" for this chipset i'd really appreciate a heads up...

kwik edit....youtubes or other vids are good too...!!

thanx

cj

:D

ITs pretty much the same as on a socket 1366 minus the IOH voltage to play with!

Rly?

Is it replaced by a PCH one instead?

I never played with P55s yet :D

ok well if the truth be known then it's only fair to say that i don't know the first thing about the 1366's either...!!

but this is very good information... i can find stuff about the 1366's and build on that, i can learn... so very good and thanx guys

that is what i found

i do like the cooler :D

i think it will be the same steps with your board ...good luck :)

and send us some results and scores........:)

great video.

One tip for you cjloki. Seeing the temps in the video, don't leave the voltages on auto. You will be able to get them lower. But you already probably knew that :D

great video.

One tip for you cjloki. Seeing the temps in the video, don't leave the voltages on auto. You will be able to get them lower. But you already probably knew that :D

yeah , his i7 overclocking guide was good too it did help me but i had one of my friends to do it with me ...:D

and he did another video with msi gd80

i like the oc genie ..........:P

but i do not trust it 100%

yeah , his i7 overclocking guide was good too it did help me but i had one of my friends to do it with me ...:D

and he did another video with msi gd80

i like the oc genie ..........:P

but i do not trust it 100%

1 touch one second OC is much faster than both GB and ASUS.

that is what i found

i do like the cooler :D

i think it will be the same steps with your board ...good luck :)

and send us some results and scores........:)

thanx nea for the vid...!! this is the best help i've had yet. using this guide i just pushed the 860 up to 3.5, which is fine for now with the current cooling i have...but best of all i learned how to do it on this chipet...thanx bunches OCC...!!

i did order the waterblock from danger den , its on the way...still looking at other components....pumps an stuff

cya

cj

B:)