not good times...

pghguins

A few days ago my XPS 710 went down. Pretty positive that it's the motherboard and seeing as it's no longer under warranty a new one would cost $450.00! according to dell.. which I think is pretty outrageous. So I'm thinking of finding a case/motherboard that will accept as many or all of the components that I have assuming that none of them are damaged as well...

I'm about to take a nosedive on the folding charts :(

A few days ago my XPS 710 went down. Pretty positive that it's the motherboard and seeing as it's no longer under warranty a new one would cost $450.00! according to dell.. which I think is pretty outrageous. So I'm thinking of finding a case/motherboard that will accept as many or all of the components that I have assuming that none of them are damaged as well...

I'm about to take a nosedive on the folding charts :(

:(, I feel like dedicating one of my cpu or gpu cores to your name just to keep ya going

:(, I feel like dedicating one of my cpu or gpu cores to your name just to keep ya going

haha that would be pretty damn cool of you. but not necessary... although if anyone comes across an xps 710 motherboard at a decent price or one that I can reuse my components and maybe just have to buy a new case that would be great

:foldon: