TropicalPreist

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the best photo's(room is to wide).

Partsexpress is your friend.

post-7351-1253940284_thumb.jpgpost-7351-1253940272_thumb.jpg

Oh yes partexpress saved my *** and got me a better driver for my subwoofer box when the woofer blew during normal operation... I believe it was stress from all the years the original driver went with the other voice coil working and it finally separated one of them and well a DVC sub with one sounds like ****.... So yeah got a really nice one for a decent price off there. You can build a pretty decent HomeTheater system off there cheap too.

Might be a bit late for a reply but this is my setup.

dsc01501z.th.jpg

I have to athena book shelf speakers that look like studio monitors and sound amazing. Picked up for free. The receiver is a denon 889 which i love the denon receivers and are a very good brand. and a 10" sub to go with it and it is far better then the 5.1 x540 logitech setup i had before. Amazing sound. I would definately recommend going with the bookshelf setup.

I don't know if you can see it but i built an addition on to my desk for the left speaker. Just a bookshelf bracket and a chunk of mdf painted black can barely see it and the speaker looks like it is just floating there.

Edited by Hemidare