Water Cooling Complete Kits

T191

Alright well I'm building my first rig ($5700) and I am kinda swaying towards using liquid cooling for my system instead of fan cooling methods.

Is there any Complete cooling kits that you guys could recommend for me that are good?

My Color theme is going to have Green LEDS throughout the entire inside of the case.

My Case is the SilverStone TJ07 Black with Window.

pcdfip35140pcpx9.jpg

- Thanks T1

The swiftech h20-220 Apex Ultima is the only complete kit I can think of that is worth the cash.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/8411/ex-...tml?id=hdDKQSYo

This is the one I started with but have since changed a few things and added to it. You could most likely piece one together for a little cheaper that would be just as good though

Nope, Thermaltake is the lowest watercooling company.

Also if I were you I wouldn't watercool with less than a 240mm radiator otherwise you might as well aircool so keep that in mind. (from what I've seen, I'm sure there's and exception.)

Edit: what all are you watercooling?

If you must get a water cooling kit get one from petra's both this and this are good and come with everything.

I highly suggest a self built system here is a guide, here is a parts guide (it doesn't mention it but the xspc rx series radiators are inexspensive and awesome)

If you are going to watercool your graphics card and cpu get a large radiator like an xspc rx 360 or rx 480. if you are going to watercool just the cpu I recommend either a 240mm radiator or 120mm radiator such as a feser xchanger or xspc rx 120

Edited by xchrissypoox

If you think about it, the best kits (e.g. Swiftech, Petra's) are just a collection of parts that you can buy separately, so devising your own custom kit is just picking parts

Although the Swiftech kit is basically what I have for my upcoming i7 rig... I have a separate watercooling system for the planned graphics cards...

So, if you want to cool anything more than the CPU, Chris' info above about the radiators is spot on

Don't buy cheap rubbish from Thermaltake, and plan on spending a lot more than $140

Nope, Thermaltake is the lowest watercooling company.

Also if I were you I wouldn't watercool with less than a 240mm radiator otherwise you might as well aircool so keep that in mind. (from what I've seen, I'm sure there's and exception.)

Edit: what all are you watercooling?

If you must get a water cooling kit get one from petra's both this and this are good and come with everything.

I highly suggest a self built system here is a guide, here is a parts guide (it doesn't mention it but the xspc rx series radiators are inexspensive and awesome)

If you are going to watercool your graphics card and cpu get a large radiator like an xspc rx 360 or rx 480. if you are going to watercool just the cpu I recommend either a 240mm radiator or 120mm radiator such as a feser xchanger or xspc rx 120

OMG that is such an in depth guide good recommendation.

OMG that is such an in depth guide good recommendation. What an in-depth guide... NOT! Why are there two links to one guide, I bet you made a mistake based on context clues which I learned about in grade school, it's okay though we all make mistakes, I sure know I make them constantly.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic? I assume yes. If yes I have edited your post so that in the future you can make your feelings less hard to discern from actual feelings of joy. Maybe I'm just cynical, but anyway I actually meant to put links to two different guides I messed up and linked both to the parts guide so the first one now goes to it's correct destination.

Edit: sorry I'm such a dick.

Edited by xchrissypoox