Dell S2209W or Samsung 2233SW

WReXSTi

Dell S2209W or Samsung 2233SW  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Dell S2209W or Samsung 2233SW

• Dell S2209W
    • Samsung 2233SW

I am looking for a monitor with 1080p for less than 150 and i came across these after coupons to be

$135, Dell

$143, Samsung

Which one should I get?

i'll never buy another SAmsung product. JUNK

do elaborate, my Samsung/Toshiba burner will out burn any on the market with the firmware mod that's available for it. I can't personally vouch for their monitors but I hear good things

Edited by IVIYTH0S

its a very long and drawn out story all im gonna say is i bought a 600.00 dollar ToC 26" monitor and i only had it over a month and the psu went out in it and they woudln't send me a new one so i had to send it in to get it fixed and they didn't fix it right so they ended up sending me a used monitor with four dead pixels and the front was coming apart and they said i was stuck with it. this whole process was about 2 months of me without a monitor

its a very long and drawn out story all im gonna say is i bought a 600.00 dollar ToC 26" monitor and i only had it over a month and the psu went out in it and they woudln't send me a new one so i had to send it in to get it fixed and they didn't fix it right so they ended up sending me a used monitor with four dead pixels and the front was coming apart and they said i was stuck with it. this whole process was about 2 months of me without a monitor

oh yeah, I think I remember you telling us about that. :( that's pretty low, I'd have barked their ears off. I don't mind refurbished items back from RMA but if it's not equal or better than a brand new one, than they're gonna hear from me.