Should I leave OCC??

IVIYTH0S

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave OCC??

• YES!
    • Take a week off and think about how to become a more rational forum user, jerk!
    • NO!
    • Check my comments, then get back out there and post!!
    • Don't post, just remain a lurker for information gathering purposes

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted: "Check my comments, then get back out there and post!!" ^_^

Don't leave, people are different and have different opinions, otherwise the world would be boring!

Just remember you have "the right to hold opinions without interference." under the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. ;)

Yeah but sometimes you can just be plain wrong but think that your right and end up looking like an idiot.

"Check my comments, then get back out there and post!!"

I haven't been here long, but you shouldn't leave, i mean is it so bad to have a different opinion on things? >.>

Not always but opinions shouldn't outweigh facts.

:withstupid:

Of course you should not leave. I have one advice for you though if you wanna get better. Just make sure to not say anything unfounded. When you're not sure of anything, google it before posting. Like the way to tell if a game is ATI or NVIDIA optimized just by the look of it. Or... ask here for a confirmation. But here comes your na

W-T-F IVI do'nt leave! Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and theres plenty of them out there, thats what makes this place Buzz, if no-one had an opinion then this place woul'dnt last a week! Fact is Your awesome, and i actually enjoy reading your posts. Sometimes i take a break from the forums every now and then, it does wonders (i come back fresh & doubly hyper :lol: ) anyway see you arround, because if you do leave, the OCC will have lost one of its best in my opinion, stay frosty dude! B:)

I'm flattered, I just don't want an permanent enemies around here

God just leave already, :lol: Just kidding!!!

Even though some of us(Me included) say crap about your opinions, we don't want you to leave us ;)

Just remember, we don't hate you, but you need to learn to read what people want ;)

QFT as well, I need to be more accepting of what other people believe and that they have their own rights to their opinions.

Nah don't leave. If you want to check out a forum that is really stupid with everyone there being an idiot just check out Canucks.com. I am sure you will realize that you can stay here. Like everyone else said you have your right to your own opinion.

:thumbs-up: Thanks, I guess opinions are just opinions.

:withstupid:

this thread is lame lol

:P It helped cure me high state of emo though, so it's not all bad.

i voted yes out of perversity but if he were my son in law i'd actually mean it...

can we get past this caca and get on to something more meaninful ?

soon ?

Yes sir! :thumbs-up:

It's real easy to kick a guy when he's down. It's much harder to give a guy a helping hand. This thread may be a little lame but it sure shows me a lot of people's true character.

Yeah, I have definitely learned a little more about my faults and how I can improve on em to be an important asset to the OCC family

sorry but the way a person votes on a subject like this has nothing to do with their true character.

Looks like yes is gathering steam. lmao

I know you truly hate me FG, don't lie. You posted it, therefore you meant it!! :D

Don't be so closed minded. Don't rant at random things about companies, when it's not their fault. Think over the advice/suggestions people give, before posting.

I'll always be the one point out the faults of companies, I don't think that'll ever change, but I'll definitely make sure it's worth hearing. I will definitely take all that has been said and run with it.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Feel free to disagree but I think it shows people's character. It's real safe behind internet annonymity to say whatever you think without the fear of getting punched in the mouth. There is no consequences so what you say does really show your true character.

Feel free to disagree but I think it shows people's character. It's real safe behind internet annonymity to say whatever you think without the fear of getting punched in the mouth. There is no consequences so what you say does really show your true character.

You're right, I was just joking. It's certainly a great place to let out the demons once in a while, though those demons are what got me making this thread in the first place.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Yes, my true colors are that threads like this are idiotic and I don't want anyone here that doesn't want to be here. And when he continues to reply with such things as "It helped cure me high state of emo though", that makes me not want him here even more.

As many of the longtime members can attest you, I also have no fear in anyone thinking I'm a prick, so take that as you will.

Yes, my true colors are that threads like this are idiotic and I don't want anyone here that doesn't want to be here. And when he continues to reply with such things as "It helped cure me high state of emo though", that makes me not want him here even more.

As many of the longtime members can attest you, I also have no fear in anyone thinking I'm a prick, so take that as you will.

I don't think you're a prick because we often disagree in things. I meant I was kind of down since I didn't want to make enemies with good members of OCC since I really like this place, differing opinions are one thing but I didn't want it to escalate to the point where I'd discourage other members from posting in OCC if they saw I was taking part in a thread because they didn't want anything to do with me

Edited by IVIYTH0S