Should I leave OCC??

IVIYTH0S

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave OCC??

• YES!
    • Take a week off and think about how to become a more rational forum user, jerk!
    • NO!
    • Check my comments, then get back out there and post!!
    • Don't post, just remain a lurker for information gathering purposes

:withstupid:

:lol: Like the 5870x8. :lol:

@ N.E.A.: You still have not understood how to use BBcode... I suggest you click here.

Edit: BTW, where's l33t?

:lol: , i think i am a bad student , but thanks for the help i will try to do it right thanks smithy ...............:P

5870 x8 :lol: :lol: , there is not x4 to believe that there will be x8 :lol:

and no body is sure 100% that there will be x 2 ........:lol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, first off, calm down. Maybe you could use a temporary vacation from OCC? It sure sounds like you're stressing out about it.

I take everything I see on the internet with a grain of salt...it's just the internet... :P

Being helpful on a forum isn't about number of posts, it's the quality and expertise of them. They don't necessarily have to be long either, just well written and concise. Just my opinion. :)

W-T-F IVI do'nt leave! Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and theres plenty of them out there, thats what makes this place Buzz, if no-one had an opinion then this place woul'dnt last a week! Fact is Your awesome, and i actually enjoy reading your posts. Sometimes i take a break from the forums every now and then, it does wonders (i come back fresh & doubly hyper :lol: ) anyway see you arround, because if you do leave, the OCC will have lost one of its best in my opinion, stay frosty dude! B:)

W-T-F IVI do'nt leave! Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and theres plenty of them out there, thats what makes this place Buzz, if no-one had an opinion then this place woul'dnt last a week! Fact is Your awesome, and i actually enjoy reading your posts. Sometimes i take a break from the forums every now and then, it does wonders (i come back fresh & doubly hyper :lol: ) anyway see you arround, because if you do leave, the OCC will have lost one of its best in my opinion, stay frosty dude! B:)

well spoke and ............ ( who voted yes ) :P

bad words are missing ...................:D

awesome speech cookie monster lover .........:P :P ............:lol:

Edited by N.E.A

Nah don't leave. If you want to check out a forum that is really stupid with everyone there being an idiot just check out Canucks.com. I am sure you will realize that you can stay here. Like everyone else said you have your right to your own opinion.

I voted yes but that's because I actually want him to leave....

i voted yes out of perversity but if he were my son in law i'd actually mean it...

can we get past this caca and get on to something more meaninful ?

soon ?