Amd 4000mhz and beyond

RobBan-Swe

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u said: "4125mhz stable under 29 degrees celcius"

im on 3.2ghz 1.35v and 40 degrees celcius!? IDLE. Kandalf Watercooling...

owned by ur homemade system O.o. why my temps are that high =/

Edited by Blackjoa

u said: "4125mhz stable under 29 degrees celcius"

im on 3.2ghz 1.35v and 40 degrees celcius!? IDLE. Kandalf Watercooling...

owned by ur homemade system O.o. why my temps are that high =/

Really dont know ! 40c its a little to much to start overclocking with.

take the system apart ( rebuild ) to find if any misstakes has been done.

I have build ( homemade ) 3 WC systems for fun . 1 one too small, 2 to small 3 very very big and works ok.

RoBban

OC Working real good 4125mhz 32mbPI fullload 1.55v put up the temp to 34c

post-68804-1254942091_thumb.jpg

A try to add a watercooler after the cpucooler but the resistance was to much for the pump so the circulation go down a little bit and the cpuheat go up 2-3c

Im gonna rebuild my ugly WC and weld in a watercooler from a car, hope to go for 24-25c

I be back in weekend for more testings and pictures

• 3 weeks later...
The HD-raid get errors when boot vista, but not vista on a singeldrive ?

IM back ! i go for 4125mhz with 2 hd in a raid 0 in XP works very good, 93% faster than one of the drives in vista

I fix dual boot one raid-xp and one singeldrive vista for games. vista \3200mhz is faster than xp\4125mhz in counterstrike with ati 4870x2

OC Working real good 4125mhz 32mbPI fullload 1.55v put up the temp to 34c

post-68804-1254942091_thumb.jpg

How can you say full load when SuperPI is single-threaded only? I want to see a screenshot of OCCT 3.0.1 that has passed 1h testing. If you can do it, please submit it here. I'd love to see that you can beat my 3914MHz. If you could demolish my 4272 suicide screenshot it would be great too.

About Anandtech and their 4.4Ghz max on 64-bit under LN2, it's nonsense. MANY PEOPLE have benched much higher than that, including me. I could run Vantage at almost 6GHz this weekend with LN2. SuperPI went up to 6.2GHz. Look here, you'll see there are many 6GHz.

Edited by The Smith

How can you say full load when SuperPI is single-threaded only? I want to see a screenshot of OCCT 3.0.1 that has passed 1h testing. If you can do it, please submit it here. I'd love to see that you can beat my 3914MHz. If you could demolish my 4272 suicide screenshot it would be great too.

About Anandtech and their 4.4Ghz max on 64-bit under LN2, it's nonsense. MANY PEOPLE have benched much higher than that, including me. I could run Vantage at almost 6GHz this weekend with LN2. SuperPI went up to 6.2GHz. Look here, you'll see there are many 6GHz.

First i dont no s-t of

anandtech

MANY PEOPLE

6GHz this weekend

So you go 4200 on a single core and let the other core go 3200 and then post the -quadcorecontents 1mb superpi - 3place 1mb superpi 4200 on air. hmmm thats why my 4125 on all cores is faster than your 1core 4,2mhz 1mb superpi ?

demolish my 4272 suicide screenshot , no !

I'd love to see that you can beat my 3914MHz: i try

PS kingdingelings super pi contest is for all people and i dont have to do s-t for you smiths but i do 1hour test

Edited by RobBan-Swe