crossfire xfx 4850

connor776

I have a xfx 4850 zdfr and I want to run crossfire on with it just the only similar card I could find was xfx 4850 zdfc can I use these two together or do I have to find a zdfr?

Edited by connor776

I have a xfx 4850 zdfr and I want to run crossfire on with it just the only similar card I could find was xfx 4850 zdfc can I use these two together or do I have to find a zdfr?

They will be fine in crossfire. I can't see much off a difference and they are virtually identical apart from memory clock zdfr=1990MHz and zdfc=1986MHz, not a lot of difference is it? It doesn't matter about the clocks anyway, they are both the same model and the cards will clock down to the lower speeds anyway in crossfire.

Cheers

Paul

They will be fine in crossfire. I can't see much off a difference and they are virtually identical apart from memory clock zdfr=1990MHz and zdfc=1986MHz, not a lot of difference is it? It doesn't matter about the clocks anyway, they are both the same model and the cards will clock down to the lower speeds anyway in crossfire.

Cheers

Paul

thanks paul I just wanted to be certain before I baught a new videocard!!