[WTS] Logitech G5

thelusk

Logitech G5 (blue/black) in great condition. There's nothing wrong with this mouse, but I bought a G500 and it's on the way. I'm asking $35 shipped for it (US only). Pics upon request but I'm sure everyone knows the G5.

Edited by thelusk

pics or it didn't happen!! Mr. 17 posts in a 50 or more zone!

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Guess I should have actually read the rules. Whatever I'll eBay it or something.

Edited by thelusk

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Guess I should have actually read the rules. Whatever I'll eBay it or something.

I'm somewhat serious, I mean I personally don't mind you selling here as long as no one else does. And the pictures will help people know exactly what your mouse looks like and all, and will get it sold faster if there is anyone here who wants it.

Just trying to look out for ya :thumbs-up:

I'd buy it from ya maybe if it was $20, my friend needs an optical/laser mouse.

Well thanks for pointing that out for me I guess, I'll sell it to you for $20 not including shipping.

I'll talk to my friend

2. You must be a member for 90 days and have no less than 50 posts prior to selling.

Rules are rules.

ya, that's what I was referring to

Edited by IVIYTH0S

2. You must be a member for 90 days and have no less than 50 posts prior to selling.

Rules are rules.

Yeah I'm sorry for that, I'll be sure to read the rules from now on. I'll sell it elsewhere, thanks for not being too harsh.

Yeah I'm sorry for that, I'll be sure to read the rules from now on. I'll sell it elsewhere, thanks for not being too harsh.

we're not too overly strict about it and since you seem like a nice person I don't think any of us would mind you selling here.

The rule's there to keep out spam sellers, and to protect us from sellers who would scam us