Bosco

Sapphire 5870 Contest

sapphires site works now...

I still cannot sign up for an account. Still the same SQL error.

There was some issues with the site earlier today but I got an email a little while saying things should be ok now.

If I use my name I put in as user it says doesn't exist if I use my email it says the account has been locked....

doesn't matter if you can't sign up because you need to register a sapphire card in order to be in the contest on there site :(

doesn't matter if you can't sign up because you need to register a sapphire card in order to be in the contest on there site :(

That would be illegal and they would have to offer an alternative form of entry.

Not a problem for me I have two.... But I again can't sign up...

I entered it last night with out registering anything.

I entered it last night with out registering anything.

How are you people getting accounts... it won't let me sign up period.... Maybe I'll try and make another account.

Ugh well it let me create an account finally... it is asking for a product S/N. < not required

It is still persistant in telling me my account is locked... this is like the 4th one I've created now and all of them are locked even the first one was.

Edited by Compxpert

It won't allow me to sign up either. I've tried several times now and can't bother with it any more.