Sapphire 5870 Contest

Bosco

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IT'S BEEN TWO HOURS....WHERE'S THE DETAILS?!?! :angry2: .

:P

................................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

................................................................................

arewethereyet, arewethereyet, arewethereyet, arewethereyet, arewethereyet.................. :lol:

as long as my coffin is the 5870's cooler (since the card is so freakin big) than you have a deal!

Have you seen the card and felt it in your own hands? No, so you don't know how big it is. And who cares? Go get a big case(Like my Stacker :lol:).

I'll make sure your coffin is in the shape of the HD5870 cooler though ;)

arewethereyet, arewethereyet, arewethereyet, arewethereyet, arewethereyet.................. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.................................................................... :typing: areyouthereyet .........:lol:

Have you seen the card and felt it in your own hands? No, so you don't know how big it is. And who cares? Go get a big case(Like my Stacker :lol:).

I'll make sure your coffin is in the shape of the HD5870 cooler though ;)

ya, I saw a picture of it installed in a machine and it was super tight in there. I won't have a card causing me to buy a case....It was bad enough when the 90nm Pentium 4 caused me to buy a CPU cooler...(which didn't help because nothing could suppress their heat)