anyone play Killzone 2?

_TheAlexO

Does anyone play Killzone 2?

I ask because i just bought a ps3 the other day and also bought a copy of Killzone 2.

So far i really like it. Havent played much multiplayer yet, Im still not used to a controller. :unsure:

Add me on Playstation Network if you want to play Killzone 2, NCAA football 10, or Guitar Hero 5.

PSN Name: ShallowBay10

I accidentally killed my PS3 hdd :(. Knocked it over while I was walking out of the room and now it doesn't respond to any attempts on the PC or PS3. Gonna RMA to WD next week.

I use an external desktop hard drive for my PS3's OS drive. So that's why it's outside of the PS3 and got knocked over.

My PSN is Krazyxazn. Haven't played Killzone 2 in awhile, but I'll join you for a few games whenever I can.

Edited by Krazyxazn

The movements and aiming is a little sluggish. They made it that way to make it feel like your being weighed down because of your equipment (or at least that's their story

Still finding a box to ship the hard drive. Don't want to pay $8-10 for a UPS box : (.

Edited by Krazyxazn

The movements and aiming is a little sluggish. They made it that way to make it feel like your being weighed down because of your equipment (or at least that's their story

Still finding a box to ship the hard drive. Don't want to pay $8-10 for a UPS box : (.

The movement is slow but the aiming is really touchy. i cant figure out how to be real accurate with it yet. The last console game i played was Halo 3 and i used to play it religiously so im used to that.

ive only got about an hour logged on kz2 , every time i play it gets a little better