greengiant912

[2009] Jennifer's Body

So yeah anyone going to see this movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYQ19JM_M1g

I personally I expect it to be stupid as hell, but I want to see my girlfriend do her thang :)

Edited by greengiant912

i think i will ..:P

i like vampires and people eaters ..:lol:.......it looks stupid but i think it will be worth watching ...........

Man, this looks like a bad movie that isn't even funny to make up for the fact that's it f'n awful :lol:

Man, this looks like a bad movie that isn't even funny to make up for the fact that's it f'n awful :lol:

:lol: ................................................................................

.................................................:lol:

Eh, I'll probably watch it online, too lazy to go the movie theater and dish out $20 too see a cheezy horror flick.

but Megan Fox!

ill go see it. Megan Fox is , amazing

Back off dude she is mine!

Edited by greengiant912

ill go see it. Megan Fox is , amazing

Other than being ridiculously good looking there is nothing positive I can say about her.

As for the movie, I foresee a big flop, followed by an unrated version on dvd with more boobies but not Megan Fox's :(

I will see it for the eye candy. I have some free vouchers for the theatre so it won't kill me if, I mean when it sucks.

I would sell my soul to Satan for a crack at that. Plus I here she is a real female dog so I like to give her a lesson. :rolleyes:

Edited by InCrYsIs

Other than being ridiculously good looking there is nothing positive I can say about her.

well..obviously :D