Sign in to follow this  
greengiant912

Yeah this is Disturbing...

I love these kind of things, because think of how good it'd feel to be rid of one of those ya know??

I never get grossed out by videos for some reason no matter how bloody or gorey. What's odd is in real life when I see myself bleed alot I get light headed, and I gave blood once but was nervous the whole time but wont anymore because the second time I went the nurse couldn't find my vain and was moving the needle all around in my arm to try and find it....from then on I decided noone is going to have my blood, sorry :P

That horse must feel so relieved!

i had a cyst, my brother is a paramedic so he relieved me of it but jesus christ it hurt omygawd, it was terrible i'd rather cut myself lose a lot of blood and think i'm fainting while the A/C unit is cooling my back for i have another one, those things are hell in a pocket on your flesh

Gross but that stuff doesn't make me squeamish... blood don't either. Dissection didn't gross me out either but the embalming fluids made me want to puke.

Edited by Compxpert

LOOOONG STORY

I had a similar case where I was opening a snow white tape for my little cousin and my pocket knife slipped and the blade went into my arm completely but when i pulled it out...no blood.

I took my arm into the bathroom and there it began bleeding like yours, it started going crazy so I just kept pressure on it. It was pretty cool how it didn't bleed right away, it was like my heart took a big breath and then let it all out at once lol.

I didn't get lightheaded from that but feel gaggy when I think about that whole blade in side my arm.

I did get lightheaded from falling off my bike going really fast but I doubt it was from my arm being all torn up, most likely the concussion of my head slamming on the ground even though I protected it with my arms. If it weren't for my friends I probably would not have made it to my room to lay down since I walked right into my bedroom door and almost blacked out (thinking that it was open since my hall was dark)

I love these kind of things, because think of how good it'd feel to be rid of one of those ya know??

Holy crap! I tough I was the only one. I really like to see it because it's a relief to have all that pus removed. Feels great.

Holy crap! I tough I was the only one. I really like to see it because it's a relief to have all that pus removed. Feels great.

Yep, it feels awesome! Those videos weren't that bad either.

I know what you guys mean, I squeeze everything I can as often as possible.

(hahaha <_< )

Any pustule, zit, blood blister or anything I feel compelled to immediately squeeze.

Even the finger I smashed the other day gets daily squeezings to get the fluid out.

Actually this morning I squeezed my finger and blood/pus/unknown fluid shot out of my finger, it was fricken sweet...

hahah i saw this @ ebaumsworld... isnt it ridiculous how much is in there?

To relate to Andrews facepalm story, I have one like that related to computers, how awesome is that? :lol:

No, jokes aside, I was modding my old Chieftec tower with an electric jigsaw, you know those with the jagged blades..... Ohh yes, the story is going exactly that way. I sort of slipped, and the jigsaw went right into my elbow but just cut some meat, luckily no tendons or any stuff like that. It just looked really goreish, so I was like holy mo&

lmao

Another random humorous injury story.

Reminds me of the time I cut my palm through my thumb phalange (the skin between your thumb and palm) with some rather thin gauge flashing, I could open the wound up and just about look into my palm.

Anyways we were working on my fathers shed and we went to home depot (a hardware store) and bought a few bags of concrete and some flashing and as I was putting the flashing into the back of my fathers truck I somehow managed to jab it into my palm.

It didn't even hurt I just wrapped my hand in my shirt and compressed it, I got home and was in the bathroom taping it up so i could finish helping my father with the shed.

My mother found out and insisted that we must immediately go to the hospital.

We went and waited for an hour before I was seen by the doctor, he ended up stitching it up with 4 stitches.

Everything was fine until I got home and saw that my father hadn't taken the concrete out of the back of his truck yet.

yes...

yes I did pick up the 80lb (~38kg) bag of concrete and since I'm right handed of course I used my stitched up right hand to do most of the work.

pop, pop, pop there go 3 of the 4 stitches that I just wasted over an hour getting.

I didn't even tell my mother until late that night, she is such a knucklehead that she would have made me go back again for restitching.

There was NO way I would have, all I wanted to was help my dad finish the shed.

-_-

Moral of the story?

Don't help your father build a shed...

:lol: