Ddr-dance Dance Revolution

CompX

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DDR is my most hated game ever! :angry:

It should be BANNED in all apartment buildings.

Last year at college the people above me played that . at like 3, 4am....all i crapin heard was non-stop stomping, and occasionally some bass. It annoyed the hell out of me and my roommates.

And it wasn't just us...my friend in a different apartment building had the same problem...the tenants above him played that . also. A bunch of us went over there to watch the Super Bowl last year and they were crapin stompin like crazy....who the crap plays that . over the Super Bowl???! So we went up there to tell 'em off. We knock, and nobody answers cause they were so fricken loud. So we open the door and what do we see? Two dumbass-lookin white guys on their knees behind the pads pounding them with their fists. What a bunch of crapin losers.

DDR SHOULD DIE!

You just arn't any good at it so you think it sucks. :P And I sure as hell would play DDR over the Super Bowl, football is so boring to watch. *Ohhh, look at that guy hit that other guy!* *Repeat*

You just arn't any good at it so you think it sucks. :P And I sure as hell would play DDR over the Super Bowl, football is so boring to watch. *Ohhh, look at that guy hit that other guy!* *Repeat*

o yes, and stomping your feet on a stupid pad is so cool! :bah:

Guess you can't get a girl to dance with you in RL. If i'm gonna dance, it'll be in a club, not in my home in front of the tv.

And no i don't think it sucks because i'm "no good" I've never tried it, nor do i have any desire to try it. I hate it for the reasons i stated in my above post....i thought it was pretty clear.

Well then my apologies Meow, it's just that I've never heard of anyone hating it because of any reason other than them sucking at it. When I first started playing I thought it was really dumb as well, but then kept playing and it only gets (more) fun(er) [hehe ;)] And heres a saying for you Ziggy "He who cares does not matter, he who matters does not care." Meaning who cares if you look like a fool? I'm not going to let society decide what games I play because I look like a fool, thats rediculous. I play what I want, not what society wants.

man i am with u clay and ziggy, i hate that game. the only time i wanna hear DDR is when it stands for Double Data Rate, and i can tell u right now any football player would be able to take any dance dance revolution player. lol @ clay....femine.

Edited by Sly_C

• 1 month later...

have any of you heard of dance with intesity DWI its a free pc version of the game its superb get a copy of it some songs and a PS2 to pc pad convertor and play it on you pc, or use your keyboard

get the EMS2 adapter it supports 2 controllers/mats at the same time

i can send anyone a copy of the game with 350 songs! anywhere in the world for a small fee for shipping and stuff. or download it just search on yahoo for it and the songs can be picked up from many places