Ddr-dance Dance Revolution

CompX

If anyone has played this game or has it, what is your high score on what song and what difficulty, So far I can get an a on dream a dream on standard. Hopefully alot of people are playing this game, its alot of fun. (plus you dont sit around all day and get fat :D )

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I used to play.. Then the arcade in the mall closed for 2 or 3 months to renivate(?) and now I'm fat again and can barely do anything :P. I used to pwn anything but the Paranoia songs, MAX songs, and Afronova. But songs like A, 321 Stars, I owned all them on any difficulty :P

Nah, light there easy, standard they get kinda tough.. And heavy .. not really crazy, just requires quick reactiona and movement. I'm sure if the arcade hadn't closed I would almost be able to do them :P Bah, now I feel like playing..

I have a friend that lives like 100 ft from me ....he's korean and he can almost do Maxx unlimited on heavy, almost. ( he gets like c's) but he can do any other song on heavy.

I love the game; my girlfriend and I play. I am playing around in Standard Mode w/ speed increased to 1.5. I wish I could get Ultramix for PS2; Ultramix is really fun at arcades. Can anyone translate the name of the fast-paced Japanese rap song; this song is in Ultramix.

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

lol i love it(xbox) my cousin has it and i nag him to spend a night so we can play. now with the addition of bawls we can stay up playing ddr for days :lol: though i suck but im slow

Edited by Ballz2TheWallz

Heh, that Japanese Rap song is a great one to dance to. Did they ever come out with Extreme for PS2? If so I think I'm going to have to go buy it and bust out my old modded pad :P. I slapped a piece of plywood under it so it wouldn't slip around under me, then put some velcro under the plywood so it wouldn't slide around on the carpet. :)