Sign in to follow this  
panjang110

Logitech G25

so guys, i've been having back ache playing racing games with keyboard and since the release of need for speed shift and DiRT 2 i just can take it anymore.... i was thinking of getting a G25 since that is the best steering wheel for PC, do you guys think it's worth the price tag? i mean can future games have support for this wheel?

I've read the OCC review a few years ago on this but i need some info on newer games, so i hope someone can give me an input cause i really really want this thing :)

It's a nice setup, the only gripe I have is that there are only two buttons on the wheel.

I've been through several wheels - I used to race in a league (GPL & rFactor), & the G25 was worth it for me.

If you are a casual gamer, something like a Momo (if it's still available) might be more suited.

I don't see game support being an issue for any wheel you get - pretty much every racing game lets you configure the device.

momo is still available here but, the thing look fragile :blink: i just wanna buy a wheel that is going to last for quite some time. how about driving force gt? it looks like it has the same spec like G25

The Momo wheel is good, but after a LOT of use, there is a common problem with the pots in the pedals.

I can't vouch for the driving force gt - never used one myself. Isn't it primarily for the Playstation though?

Get the G25 - you know you want to ;)

wow, this is something. a G25 on steroids :D i think i'm gonna pass since waiting for it is going to be forever, G25 is the way to go. thx dude