what is the best case???

+1 for the CM 690 - good air flow and room to stuff all your hardware. I have enjoyed being the owner of a CM 690.

I haven't bought an Apevia since my cruiser case. I though it could have been built a little better.

Antec 900 is a beast.

why are it the best...

i got a question

are they way ppl bild cases a this time so good that we just can look for the look and don't have to thing abute howe goodt the air flow is????

i need som resons why it's the best i don't now more then howe they look and what ppl are reading????

so pleas answere

Generally the "best" case is the one that fits in your price range, has decent airflow, and has aesthetics that you like. The last category makes it impossible to recommend any "best" case because everyone likes something different.

Generally the "best" case is the one that fits in your price range, has decent airflow, and has aesthetics that you like. The last category makes it impossible to recommend any "best" case because everyone likes something different.

ya just tell us what you like in the looks and we'll say whether or not it is a good case

i need som resons why it's the best i don't now more then howe they look and what ppl are reading????

I like well designed layouts and removeable parts, and well-engineered manufacture throughout.

Aesthetically, I like minimal, simplistic and understated.

So, what many people would say is a boring, or plain case, I would find to be one of "the best"...

It's mainly about what you want in a case, nonetheless, there are some high quality case manufacturers, and some diabolical ones...

I like well designed layouts and removeable parts, and well-engineered manufacture throughout.

Aesthetically, I like minimal, simplistic and understated.

Lian Li - perfect definition.

Hehe yep...

The last 3 cases I've bought (for workstations) are marketed/designed for servers. But I still find it hard to shell out for the Lian Li cases :P

(I can suffer the plastic bezels of Yeong Yang / Chieftec without too much wincing :lol:)