Sign in to follow this  
suchuwato

:(

It's released in this country later this month... I think I'll have to book tickets at my local arthouse though, as I don't think it's getting a massive release. I dare say you'll be able to 'find' it a couple of weeks later.

I'm an atheist but please don't hold that against me.

I think it's a shame that this film, and probably others, cannot be shown in some areas of the USA. Charles Darwin and his theories on human evolution aren't even taught in some American schools, is that right?

Cheers

Paul

I'm an atheist but please don't hold that against me.

I think it's a shame that this film, and probably others, cannot be shown in some areas of the USA. Charles Darwin and his theories on human evolution aren't even taught in some American schools, is that right?

Cheers

Paul

In my school it was taught, but private/religious schools don't really teach it.

Man I find it hard to believe only 39% of people believe in evolution, that makes me sad. I went to school in Connecticut and as far as I can remember it was never even mentioned in school. What a shame, I want to see this movie.

Edited by SMeeD

In my school it was taught, but private/religious schools don't really teach it.

I thought even some state schools, especially in" the bible belt" didn't teach it?

Cheers

Paul

I thought even some state schools, especially in" the bible belt" didn't teach it?

Cheers

Paul

If so, that's pretty retarded, especially since it's being taught as theory and not fact.

That's dumb. The religious guys just have to not watch it if they don't want.

Canada FTW

Edit: Here is a preview for you guys. Too bad you won't see the full version!!! :P

Edited by The Smith