how to married nvidia with ati

clayderine

how to married nvidia with ati

coz i hear there;s a chance to get a high fps, AA and physx at the same time using this trick,,

is 2 16x PCI E will be enough?

and what paired ati nvidia is the best?

how do we know which nvidia and ati that can be paired?

Mmm I think it can be done but idk... I remember it either can't be done in vista or xp or maybe not it depends... I know there is a way to do it your gonna have to google it but your going to need to be able to install both ati and nvidia drivers and if I remember right that can't be done on either vista or xp I can't remember which though but one of them won't do it and I'm leaning towards vista on that. Sorry I can't be of much help but somebody did do this. As for a card to pair with I think an 8 series would do fine.

There is a way but the only thing that happens is the nvidia card is used for physx processing if it is supported.

Iknow that someone is working on a way to do it.

As of right now it does not really work.

Windows XP and Win7, both 32 Bit, will allow Physx on an nVidia card while using an ATI card as the primary. You will have to go back a few drivers though for the nVidia card. Recently nVidia coded the driver to look for an ATI card and disable Physx if one is found. Just one more reason not to support nVidia in any form.