case selection

N.E.A

i am thinking about this case

http://www.nzxt.com/products/m59/

what do you think ...? and i think it is better than cooler master gladiator 600 , am i wrong .........?

and what about this one too

http://www.nzxt.com/products/beta_evo/

Edited by N.E.A

Cases really are up to you, whichever you like is what you should get (if it has somewhat decent cooling capabilities). I run an Antec Mini P180 in White, some people recon it's hideous, I think it's alright, not the best looking case, but it fits nicely under my white desk :)

I find cases are more of a personal choice.

But that m59 doesn't look too bad.

Cases really are up to you, whichever you like is what you should get (if it has somewhat decent cooling capabilities). I run an Antec Mini P180 in White, some people recon it's hideous, I think it's alright, not the best looking case, but it fits nicely under my white desk :)

thanks for the help guys i like the m59 so i will get for the i5 build

this is my first case from nzxt and i am excited , does any one what nzxt stands for.........?

well before i use haf932 i use coolermaster gladiator

the cooler is not so bad,,

but u can find other casing,, with better cooling,,if u hav more budget

anyway it's good enough for moding,, if you use aclyric side panel =p

but you will lose one fan slot,, which can't be used too if u using a sunbeam CCF like me

according to my opinion ^^

Edited by clayderine

The interior of the M95 looks good, but the front panel zig-zag design is kinda ugly.

that is not bad for me and it`s features is the only things that made think of with this price it is dam good value unlike the gigabyte 3d mars

I am pretty interested to se what corsair might bring to the table soon, their obsidian is awesome, but it's as big as a damn side by side refrigerator. lol They are suppost to makeing some new smaller cases for around christmas, but who knows it took the 2 extra months on their current offering.