Bad Day For Gadgets At My House...

Rokkaholik

Well... Today has been an odd one to say the least... The wife got up at 7am and within 3 minutes, she comes back in and tells me that the flusher thing on the toilet is broke. I went in to look at it, and it was only the little chain in the tank. I'll replace that later. I got up around 9:30 and she then tells me that she was having problems with the DVD player. I went to look at it, and there was something goofy going on, but not sure what. I unplugged it, checked it on another TV and it worked fine, so I brought it back to the main TV, and it worked fine again.

About an hour later, she brings me her cell phone, which is locked up. I pulled the battery out and then restarted it, and although it started up fine and I could navigate around the menu fine, it froze again within 15 seconds. It still continues to do it, so I went to evilbay and got her a used identical Samsung Hue phone.

THEN... we went to the car to go out to eat, and she informs me that she can't get her keyless entry to work. I pulled mine out and it worked fine, so I figured her battery was dead. I had a spare BRAND NEW battery and put that in the Keyless FOB, and still nothing. I even came back in the house and got one of my spare batteries for my motherboard which is the same battery our keyless FOB's use, and STILL NOTHING!

What the hell did she do today that's caused every electronic thing she touches to crap out? Is it wrong for me to ban her from my computer for the day?

I know! she was abducted by aliens, then she returned in the middle of the night not quite normal.. and tomorrow you discover that the wedding ring on her finger is Actually a mini EMP cannon gadget thingy.. which beggs the question: why on earth would an alien imposter posing as your wife need one of those? who knows, perhaps its just the beginning of something far more.. foreboding.. tune in next time to find out folks! This is Art bell, signing out! :lol:

Edited by SenitaL

Seems about normal in my household.

My parent's house as well. Just today, my mom was complaining about how the keyboard wouldn't work when writing an email. The backspace, apostrophe and arrow keys all would not work in any email program. So I had them clean out the keyboard and try again, still no luck. Then she tells me that when she hits apostrophe, a Quick Find window pops up so she inputs the apostrophe command and suddenly it all works just fine. She sent me about 3 emails from MSN and Gmail telling me all of this. I don't know what they did, but I'm just glad I didn't have to drive over there and fix it.

As for Rokk, I'd have to say your wife causes too many problems and must be taught the proper way to use stuff. Or just you know, not be allowed to use anything. :P

Ihave a that is like that with cellphones. He has been through 10 phones in the last year.

I told him to just give up. I think he has taken my advice. Ihave not seen him with a new phone yet.

Ihave a that is like that with cellphones. He has been through 10 phones in the last year.

I told him to just give up. I think he has taken my advice. Ihave not seen him with a new phone yet.

He He! My wife is like this as well. Regarding the car remount. Did you try to reprogram it again? Exactly the same thing happened to be last week as well. Automatically thinking it was the battery I ran to the store and got a new one but after the replacement it would still not work. I had to reprogram the receiver again and that it would work again with the old battery. What car is it?