Beatles Rockband

tjmagneto

I didn't feel like making a poll but am just wondering about what you all think about this game for the 360. Me, I have mixed feelings. I like a lot of their stuff but don't really see how it could be fun playing "All You Need is Love" for example. It just seems wired that even though I was a kid when they were around and a fan, I'd rather play Rockband tracks from Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, Metallica or the Ramones (especially "Blitzkreig Bop").

The controllers for Beatles Rockband are pretty cool though.

MEH

Then again, rock band/guitar hero anything is foolish in my opinion anyways...

:P

No way man. Those games are serious fun.

That said, I think The Beatles are seriously overrated and this isn't one game that I'll be getting.

No way man. Those games are serious fun.

That said, I think The Beatles are seriously overrated and this isn't one game that I'll be getting.

I agree, the Beatles are highly overrated, They were good but not THAT good. All the hype and interest is probably half due to how nearly all the band members were killed. I've only owned GH3 and its great! but i think they are taking things too far now, i mean siriously, GH - Aerosmith, Metallica, Beatles Whats next?! wouldnt it be better to just releace one good game and add metallica (for instance) as a DLC or something <_<

I agree, the Beatles are highly overrated, They were good but not THAT good. All the hype and interest is probably half due to how nearly all the band members were killed. I've only owned GH3 and its great! but i think they are taking things too far now, i mean siriously, GH - Aerosmith, Metallica, Beatles Whats next?! wouldnt it be better to just releace one good game and add metallica (for instance) as a DLC or something <_<

I don't see what the big deal is, they're picking bands that are popular and have enough songs to fill the game. As much as I'd love to play Rock Band: Rick Astley it's not gonna happen