Sign in to follow this  
Chrusty

World Of Warcraft 'Appreciation Thread'! Priceless WoW mom

Sometimes I marvel at just how plain stupid the majority of players who play this game are.

So I have decided to start a thread for players to post their most hilarious encounters with idiots in World of Warcraft.

Unfortunately when my last PC decided it was well past it's sell-by date, I lost all of my screenshots of these occasions, which truly do make this game bearable, especially during the never-ending barrens and STV grinds.

So i'll post a few here that I can recall from memory, to start us off.

This is one I remember from the TBC days, I nearly /facepalmed to the back of my skull

/2 [Player X] LF DEMO LOCK MECHA HC

[Verzerak] to [Player X] Invite

Player X has invited you to join a group.

/p [Verzerak] Hey everyboday.

/p [Player X] spec????

/p [Verzerak] Demo

You have been removed from the group.

I can't remember much more now... I'm sure when i'm less bolloxed and tired i'll remember a few more. But until then i'd love to see all your experiences with Wowtards

Edited by Chrusty

im sure theres been plenty of retard moments in wow, never played the game myself. But I did play eq2 for a few years and seen plenty myself. And if you're feeling really down or just plain need some lol, go read the 'rate a retard" section of eq2flames.com. Pick a five star thread and you should be feeling good soon. Actually there is a thread there now about "sam" who plays wow, has admittedly and been found guilty of being a pedophile irl, and is there trying to defend himself. Not that the act was funny of course, but that he actually tries to defend himself, everyone flames the hell outta him, and he just don't get it. Plenty of other good reads, with screen shots and boobs.

All the level 30s of the opposing faction who try to attack you in hillsbrad; this mage that got aggro on Hakkar in Zul'Gurub and jumped off the platform resetting it. All I can think of

Well some of my fond memories included the ZG Plague that wiped out most of the major cities in a matter of minutes. Then there were the classic Southshore vs Tarren Mill battles epic...

Be honest the majority of my fond memories come from the vanilla days before both expansions.

As for playing with idiots, there have been more then enough. I just really don't remember anything worthwhile.

Edited by greengiant912

/2 [Player X] LF DEMO LOCK MECHA HC

[Verzerak] to [Player X] Invite

Player X has invited you to join a group.

/p [Verzerak] Hey everyboday.

/p [Player X] spec????

/p [Verzerak] Demo

You have been removed from the group.

I don't get it...

I don't get it...

The player was looking for a demo-spec Warlock (which Verzerak was) and when he told him that he was kicked from the group.

Basically anything dealing with pugs, you will except something like that to happen. Although there are good pugs. All it takes is just one good healer and a decent tank and your good to go. The rest of the group can suck, unless its some kind of timed event.

Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I don't play wow myself but laughed really hard for a long time when I first saw this. The players are all taking it so seriously and Leeroy just charges right in. One of my favorites.

Reference to Leroy Jenkins on Jeopardy

Edited by rourkchris

Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I don't play wow myself but laughed really hard for a long time when I first saw this. The players are all taking it so seriously and Leeroy just charges right in. One of my favorites.

Reference to Leroy Jenkins on Jeopardy

I had the honor of meeting the man behind Leeroy himself. It was in 2007 at a lan party in Denver, & again later in the year @ Blizzcon 2007. Another priceless moment for me.

Edited by greengiant912