Got stuttering on your ATI card?

00stevo

Ok,download rivatuner,then go to where its installed and there will be a folder called tools.Inside that go to D3D overrider and run it.Force triple buffering on,then add the exe. of the game that is stuttering for you.Thats it.I got horrible stuttering in cod 4 and resi 4 but doing this has made it dissapear.And heres me blaming ati's drivers for it! Its clearly a directx issue!

Worth a shot...

Tried it on Saints Row 2, and it works really well! Next up is Oblivion, Prototype and more! Thanks for this!

Glad to see it fixed your problem as well! Anyone else had it fixed?

Ok,download rivatuner,then go to where its installed and there will be a folder called tools.Inside that go to D3D overrider and run it.Force triple buffering on,then add the exe. of the game that is stuttering for you.Thats it.I got horrible stuttering in cod 4 and resi 4 but doing this has made it dissapear.And heres me blaming ati's drivers for it! Its clearly a directx issue!

Sadly that doesn't fix all stuttering issues.

There is an issue with a driver code problem that was confirmed a while back.

Its nice to see it correct the issues you were having COD4 as far as I know doesn't have a driver problem so DX I could see for sure.