1st Resident Evil on PS2 slim

InCrYsIs

If you have a Gamecube or a Wii, I would recommend you buy the remake. Updated graphics and the gameplay is slightly different. You have to burn a zombie otherwise it will come back to life as a much more agressive, faster zombie sometime later in the game when you least expect it.

If you have a Gamecube or a Wii, I would recommend you buy the remake. Updated graphics and the gameplay is slightly different. You have to burn a zombie otherwise it will come back to life as a much more agressive, faster zombie sometime later in the game when you least expect it.

I am getting the origial director's cut. Unfortunately I only have access to a PS2.

• 2 weeks later...

The first RE is still one of my favorite games. It's good you're getting the Director's Cut; they added in auto-aiming. The Gamecube remake has much better graphics (obviously), but the original has the best voice acting you will ever hear in a game. :)

Play as Chris on advanced mode for a good challenge. Hopefully, you'll get one with the Resident Evil 2 demo. Don't buy the greatest hits version; Capcom changed the music for some stupid reason.

The first RE is still one of my favorite games. It's good you're getting the Director's Cut; they added in auto-aiming. The Gamecube remake has much better graphics (obviously), but the original has the best voice acting you will ever hear in a game. :)

Play as Chris on advanced mode for a good challenge. Hopefully, you'll get one with the Resident Evil 2 demo. Don't buy the greatest hits version; Capcom changed the music for some stupid reason.

I started playing it the other day. I can barely stand looking at the graphics. It's so terrible. But fun nonetheless.

I started playing it the other day. I can barely stand looking at the graphics. It's so terrible. But fun nonetheless.

Yeah, it hasn't exactly aged well. The rendered backgrounds definitely help out though. A lot of people hate the "tank" controls (used up until 4), but they never bothered me. It's been over 13 years since that game came out and you still can't run and fire at the same time. :/

Are you playing as Chris, or as the "master of unlocking"? :)

Edited by MystoGators