Mice Levitated in Lab

tjmagneto

Your shortsightedness is laughable. :)

What is the point of levitating a human? As said before, if we would all do that then our bones and muscles would screw up. And of course you can try to make "hover" cars, but then you have to flip the magnet around, not use it to make something go up, or are all the streets gonna be magnets now? O.o

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the point of levitating a human? As said before, if we would all do that then our bones and muscles would screw up. And of course you can try to make "hover" cars, but then you have to flip the magnet around, not use it to make something go up, or are all the streets gonna be magnets now? O.o

When you're older you'll understand.

Well, magnets ARE known to cause cancer in the state of California...

My steering wheel cover came with one of those stickers, those stickers should say "Life seems to give people cancer, the only way to avoid that is to die"

You just say that because you have no reasoning why it makes sense. So tell me why it makes sense to make mice levitate.

It makes sense because floating things make sense :P

You just say that because you have no reasoning why it makes sense. So tell me why it makes sense to make mice levitate.

:lol: Sure thing bud. You don't understand research at all do you?

If this is safe for humans an animals alike then it would be cool to be in a room and adjust the out put levels and have different things levitate and others not. Like if my dog walks away when i tell him to stay like he always does, I'll just levitate him and then he won't be able to get away muhahaha. Maybe have my cup of water hover so it doesn't make a condensation ring on my desk (heck the ring itself would float)

Edited by IVIYTH0S