Which Monitor?

TheConqueror

Hey guys...

Anyway I need a new monitor. I want it to be cheap and reliable. I found that the best for me would be 19", since for me it still seems big, and shelling out 50 bucks for 3 more inches isn't for me. My desk is also pretty small.

So which 19" monitor would you recommend? I want it to be cheap and reliable. Its going to be used for gaming, and maybe an occasional gaming

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys...

Anyway I need a new monitor. I want it to be cheap and reliable. I found that the best for me would be 19", since for me it still seems big, and shelling out 50 bucks for 3 more inches isn't for me. My desk is also pretty small.

So which 19" monitor would you recommend? I want it to be cheap and reliable. Its going to be used for gaming, and maybe an occasional gaming

not exactly $50 more ;)

Are you looking for widescreen or 5:4/4:3? If you're looking for WS, then even a 20.1" WS would be WAY better than a 19" WS, as you sacrifice a lot of height at 19" (900px vs. 1050px)...even a 19" 5:4 has more height (1024px) than 19" WS.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16824009127

I have this monitor, and it has a very crisp and clear screen, not sure the hanssg would be a very clear monitor though if anyone here has actually used it please feel free to say otherwise.

I don't own the Hanns G but they are a respectable company, which makes me think that monitor is a steal!

• 2 weeks later...