[WTS] WesternDigital Black 1TB HDD and Linksys 5 port switch

rourkchris

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it looks more like this PICTURE!! only with a black high-gloss shine.

Haven't found out about the cooler difference yet but I will.

You mean you bought it, just to sell it LOL (since I saw it was offered in the megahalem's place as an option). I thought you and the megahalem were longtime lovers?? who will replace that??

WHO ELSE CAN PUT DOWN A JEDI WITH THEIR NASTY BLASTER SKILLS

Stormtrooper? :P

/Sorry for diverting from your for sales rourk

Edited by tacohunter52

No problem guys as long as it's to talk about anything Star Wars I'm cool with it. I have a few Prolimatech Megahalems laying around ;) , but I'm getting close to the end of my stock.

By the way I had a dog named Jango. My ex-classy lady has him now :glare:

I've read every Star Wars novel there is(there's a little over 100 books out now I believe) and have only run across 3 I didn't care for. If you haven't read any yet I highly recommend that you start reading them as it really enriches the story.

Been mulling putting this etched window in a Cooler Master Centurion case http://www.hyperkore.com/images/etchings/starwars_l.jpg

Edited by rourkchris

No problem guys as long as it's to talk about anything Star Wars I'm cool with it. I have a few Prolimatech Megahalems laying around ;) , but I'm getting close to the end of my stock.

By the way I had a dog named Jango. My ex-classy lady has him now :glare:

I've read every Star Wars novel there is(there's a little over 100 books out now I believe) and have only run across 3 I didn't care for. If you haven't read any yet I highly recommend that you start reading them as it really enriches the story.

Been mulling putting this etched window in a Cooler Master Centurion case http://www.hyperkore.com/images/etchings/starwars_l.jpg

I have a handful of old Star wars paperbacks if you want them, I just feel bad since they just sit on my shelf, I do believe I read them

Thanks but I have them all already. I'll read them all again someday.

If I had a buyer for the motherboard, HDD, OS, and games together to satisfy Microsoft's EULA($225 shipped), I'd break it all up and sell individual parts. I'd make more money that way for sure.

Just seems a shame when it's all complete. Seeing so many budget build threads in the System Builds section and one sits here powerful and cheap.

Could add a Sapphire Vapor-X 4890 1GB 870core/1050memory but the price goes up to $670 shipped!(without the 3870). Possibly the best 4890 on the market. LMK if this would interest you(won't sell the video card alone).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814102841

Edited by rourkchris

Broken up and what remains:

$130 shipped. Asus M4A79 Deluxe motherboard

$170 shipped. Sapphire Vapor-X HD4890 1GB DDR5 graphics card. Factory overclocked 870/1050

$60 shipped. Mushkin 650 watt MODULAR power supply

$15 shipped. SAMSUNG Black SATA 20X DVD RW

$35 shipped. Seagate 500GB 7200RPM 32MB cache SATA II HDD.

Edited by rourkchris