[WTS] WesternDigital Black 1TB HDD and Linksys 5 port switch

rourkchris

Everything is SOLD!

SOLD! $80 shipped. Asus M4A79 Deluxe 790FX SB750 motherboard. AM3/AM2+/AM2 DDR2. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16813131361 . A great overclocking board with a feature-rich BIOS and 2 well spaced PCI-E 2.0 16x full bandwidth slots. Flashed to latest 2101 BIOS on 9-9-2009. 8+2 Phase power design, DDR2 1300 OC, EPU(energy saving option), Express Gate, anti-surge protection, Asus EZ Flash bios flashing utility(makes it very easy!)and 140 watt CPU support. Comes with a full OEM version of Windows Vista Premium 64 bit that is tied to this motherboard per the EULA. SOLD!

SOLD! $30 shipped. ATI 3870 512MB DDR4 PCI-E video card. SOLD!

SOLD! $110 shipped. 22" Acer LCD 1680x1050 5ms 2500:1 300cd/m2 no dead pixels. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16824009145 SOLD!

SOLD! $7each/$15 all 3 shipped. 3 Scythe SY1225SL12SH 120mm "Slipstream" Case Fan 110.31 CFM 37.00 dBA 1900

Edited by rourkchris

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guys a great seller.

I've ordered a few things from him with no problems.

Wow, now that's what I call a steal. Shame I live on the other side of the atlantic :/

build an i5 :P

BUMP FOR AWESOME SELLER!!

yeah lol this guy throws some insane deals

like ivi said, awesome seller !

good luck with sale :)

Thank you all very much. For those who've bought from me in the past you are all awesome to do business with!

Made some additions to make this a better value from the initial posting. Added a GeCube 3870 video card for free, a Prolimatech Megahalems CPU cooler with 2 Scythe fans or a Corsair H5O watercooler(your choice!), 3 free games: Wolfenstein, Call of Juarez Bound in Blood, and Vin Deisel Wheelman. Also added a Mushkin 650 watt MODULAR power supply, a brand new unused 3.5gram tube of Arctic Silver 5, and an optional never used Cooler Master Elite 335 case for an extra $40. Real value and only needs a keyboard, mouse(which I can provide for a minimal extra), monitor, and speakers.

Tacohunter52

Just received the Kingwin F-35 External HDD from newegg today. Looks amazing(IVI you know you love the way it looks) and it's a real life-saver. Thanks for a good review. Formatting a 2nd HDD now.

Edited by rourkchris

Thank you all very much. For those who've bought from me in the past you are all awesome to do business with!

Made some additions to make this a better value from the initial posting. Added a GeCube 3870 video card for free, a Prolimatech Megahalems CPU cooler with 2 Scythe fans or a Corsair H5O watercooler(your choice!), 3 free games: Wolfenstein, Call of Juarez Bound in Blood, and Vin Deisel Wheelman. Also added a Mushkin 650 watt MODULAR power supply, a brand new unused 3.5gram tube of Arctic Silver 5, and an optional never used Cooler Master Elite 335 case for an extra $40. Real value and only needs a keyboard, mouse(which I can provide for a minimal extra), monitor, and speakers.

Tacohunter52

Just received the Kingwin F-35 External HDD from newegg today. Looks amazing(IVI you know you love the way it looks) and it's a real life-saver. Thanks for a good review. Formatting a 2nd HDD now.

Amazing deals as always, if all my current hardware all died together, I'd be in the checkout lane already. Did you ever find out if the Corsair beat the Megahalem??

That's all I have to say about that.... (I personally love my NexStar MX dual harddrive enclosure, the only problem is that it's USB only but it's a very well built unit.

BOSEPS4BLUE_1_1.JPG2008072030.jpg