Recuiting for BF2 Patch 1.5

WhenKittensATK

This was a shock to me. I just found out that EA released a patch 1.5 for BF2, via "kingdingeling." I'm a huge fan of BF2. It was the reason I built my first computer. My old HP with a Radeon 9550 couldn't handle BF2 that well. So, I spent about $1,500 just to play BF2 lol. That's how much I loved the game that played so poorly on my HP :D .

This new patch will include the two booster packs (now free with the patch), that EA sold separately. With it comes new guns, maps, countries, and etc. I've only bought Special Forces booster pack, so I get these two other ones for free :D .

http://www.bigdownload.com/games/battlefie...ld-2-v15-patch/

Patch 1.50 changelog: http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/bf2_2142/a...lmost-here.aspx

Notable changes:

• Booster packs Armored Fury and Euro Force are now free.
  • Added a new map called Operation Blue Pearl
  • Balancing issues
  • Added checks to prevent "runway grieving"
  • Added Widescreen support
  • Tweaked the hit detection, hits will be more accurate to the model
  • Allowed BF2.exe to use more than 2Gb RAM
  • Players can now pass claymores by going prone
  • Update the HUD on TV Guided missiles to increase visibility on maps like Dragon Valley
  • Added Battlefield 2142 style prone deviation (going prone will now cause reduced accuracy for a brief period)

Xfire Usernames for BF2:

Krazyxazn

kingdingeling15

Uzumaki_Tylor

Edited by Krazyxazn

This was a shock to me. I just found out that EA released a patch 1.5 for BF2, via "kingdingeling." I'm a huge fan of BF2. It was the reason I built my first computer. My old HP with a Radeon 9550 couldn't handle BF2 that well. So, I spent about $1,500 just to play BF2 lol. That's how much I loved the game that played so poorly on my HP :D.

This new patch will include the two booster packs (now free with the patch), that EA sold separately. With it comes new guns, maps, countries, and etc. I've only bought Special Forces booster pack, so I get these two other ones for free :D.

http://www.bigdownload.com/games/battlefie...ld-2-v15-patch/

Xfire Usernames for BF2:

Krazyxazn

kingdingeling15

I saw that, count me in!!

my username is : Uzumaki_Tylor (based on both Uzumaki Naruto from Naruto and Captain Tylor from Irresponsible Captain Tylor)

I was so excited about the patch, though it was never the same game since they gimped the MP7 for me. I remember I could snipe out snipers with that gun, but now the accuracy is crap and they give you one less clip.

Played a couple of rounds on Operation Blue Pearl map. It's a great infantry map. Not sure if there are vehicles or not, but the server I was on had infantry only mode on. Although they had Anti-Tank placements in the map, so there probably are vehicles.

Played a couple of rounds on Operation Blue Pearl map. It's a great infantry map. Not sure if there are vehicles or not, but the server I was on had infantry only mode on. Although they had Anti-Tank placements in the map, so there probably are vehicles.

oh yeah, I have to install the game (haven't yet). I'm waiting for my friend to install his and then he can download the 2GB patch and I'll take it.

That blue pearl map looks cool, I love those raid kind of maps