Would you ever own a Mac?

d3bruts1d

Would you ever own a Mac?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. I...

• already own a Mac.
    • would eventually like to get one.
    • hadn't really considered it before, but after buying an iPod / iPhone, I'm considering it.
    • would only own one if it was given to me for free.
    • might.
    • seriously doubt I would ever own one.
    • had one once before, and have no desire to go back to it.
    • would not buy one.
    • would not take one even if it was given to me for free.
    • don't have a problem with them, but will never use one.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't mind the Mighty Mouse. It took a while to adjust to it, but now I use it regularly. Granted, most of the things I do are keyboard-speciffic. Only thing I don't like about the MM is the inability to clean the scroll ball. Darn thing sticks like you wouldn't believe.

It's 10,000,000 times better than the puck mouse.

It's horrible! I've got my own mouse I take to Uni to plug into the Macs :P

"would only own one if it was given to me for free." is not what I'd call a "positive choice", thus why I broke it down a little more specifically.

lol... I wouldn't say it's positive in a reassuring, convincing way... but as a response to "would you ever own a Mac?", it is essentially a yes answer :P

I grew up with Windows and continue to use it today, because it's the more common platform. Windows also allows me to fully embrace my enthusiasm for building and overclocking my own machines. However, I would like to own a Mac one day. I love the inherent simplicity of it all and their cool, industrial style.

I voted seriously doubt I would ever own one.

Mainly because they are hugely overpriced, but also because I always used Windows and Linux. Linux is good for random browsing and stuff while Windows is great with games and other applications. Sure, Windows have problems. After doing a reformat on my XP i wasn't able to install anything, as my Windows Installer was corrupted. Had to reinstall SP3 all over again. I still like windows. My friend has a mac, and I have to say the GUI is awesome :D Apple beats Windows easily there. Also, Apple computers have a certain..feel to them. Hard to explain. Maybe that's why some people really like them Anyway, Win7 FTW

Edited by Jump4h

Many on staff have been harassing me to make this the next poll, so here it is. The console topic got a lot of people talking, and I'm sure this one will stir things up as well. :)

Would you ever own a Mac? I...

if it were given to me for free and i fell and hit my head really hard and had my wits jangled really bad then maybe i might actually use one but until then.....eh :sleep: