• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

after you get 5870/5890 and one year passes , you will be making another topic

[WTS] 5870

one question if i may ..., why do you keep cards that you do not use , ...?

do you love them so much that you want to keep them as long as possible ....?

Edited by N.E.A

after you get 5870/5890 and one year passes , you will be making another topic

[WTS] 5870

one question if i may ..., why do you keep cards that you do not use , ...?

do you love them so much that you want to keep them as long as possible ....?

Actually I had bought them forum wars, then planned to fold with them but ATI sucks so badly compared to nvidia cards for folding I ended up buying a bunch nvidia cards. The ATIs have just been in the drawer and sitting on the shelve. I should have sold them long ago I just havent done it. I dont like the hassle of pictures, posting it, dealing with shipping, paypal, and all the BS, however I need money to keep playing so here they are...

Edit: Heck I have 2900xt if anyone is interest...

Actually I had bought them forum wars, then planned to fold with them but ATI sucks so badly compared to nvidia cards for folding I ended up buying a bunch nvidia cards. The ATIs have just been in the drawer and sitting on the shelve. I should have sold them long ago I just havent done it. I dont like the hassle of pictures, posting it, dealing with shipping, paypal, and all the BS, however I need money to keep playing so here they are...

Edit: Heck I have 2900xt if anyone is interest...

I feel your pain....I'm waiting for better folding coding for ATI, we used to be REALLY good when GPU folding began.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how is the scaling on the 3870x2 now a days, do they still refine the drivers for new games??

I have no idea, I dont own a game nor do I play them, the card was used in forum wars for a few benches every 6 months since I bought it new, other than that it has been laying on the shelf or in a drawer...