Sumbeam CR-CCTF 122mm installation

(Correction 120mm)After reading as many reviews as I can find I am concerned about ordering a case compatible with this CPU cooler. Many reviews, even with full ATX towers have cited intallation nightmares associated with size and clamp/clips on the MOBO. The specs for my first build are in my SIG.

My other options if needed for a case are:

NZXT Nemesis Elite Gaming Case

Sunbeam Transformer Case

Thermaltake VA9003BWS

Either way I'd like to stick to a full tower case for my first build and stay under $150. AS i am sure you can tell I do place moderate priority into the cosmetics of the case.

Does anyone have first hand experience with these cases/MOBO;s/CPU heatsink?

I am open and thankful for any suggestions or advice when it comes to the sunbeam 120mm CPU heatsink.

Edited by Chewberts

If you're going to get the Cooler Master HAF 932 and the Sunbeam CCF, you won't have any clearance issues at all with it. I'm using the CCF and the HAF 932, there is maybe an inch and a half between the top of the heatpipes and the side of the case. It doesn't come close to being near the side fan, its near the glass section so you have plenty of room there. I'd go with the HAF 932 as the case personally, it'll definitely work with the Sunbeam CCF no problem.