2v on 12v rail

I just installed the Q6600, did some preliminary testing, bumped it up to 3GHz and look what I see:

uhohc.th.jpg

I'm assuming that is a misreading, the computer would have faulted and or shut down if it was really at 2v correct?

I just wonder what is causing the program to read it like that?

It's just reading the wrong probe (or the probe itself is faulty). Happens all the time...SpeedFan mixes all of my voltages up. :P

Yeah... Yeah...

I wasn't worried or I wouldn't have taken the time to sit there and post up a thread (I would have just yanked the plug if it hadn't shut down already), I was just kind of er... shhowing it.

Dunno why.

*shrugs*

I just installed the Q6600, did some preliminary testing, bumped it up to 3GHz and look what I see:

uhohc.th.jpg

I'm assuming that is a misreading, the computer would have faulted and or shut down if it was really at 2v correct?

Its your Antec Earthwatts dropping the rail a little to save a few trees! :lol:

Cheers

Paul

Use a volt meter if you got one. I don't trust/use speedfan anymore because of the tendencies of it to report incorrectly.

Imao = In my arrogant opinion. Yes/no?

What thats supposed to mean?

*shrugs*

Cheers

Paul

LMAO = Laughing My Arse Off.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urba...p%3Fterm%3Dlmao

Edited by RHKCommander959