Energy drink of choice?

WeAreNotAlone

Thought I would add a bit of country-boy flare and some global savvy to this important discussion.

What the heck is wrong with caffeine-strong ol'school Mountain Dew?

Heck - they even started producing it in multi colored flavors for ya kiddies out. :lol:

If not Mountain Dew then it has to be:

POCARI SWEAT Wiki on Pocari Sweat (Japanese sports / energy drink from very early 80s) Japanese WiKi link is (OK OK OK - no more links or winks here)

Man does it take balls or should I say 'bawls' for some company no matter country of origin to call and actually name in English words an energy / sports drink "SWEAT" :thumbs-up: WOW B:) It blows the mind what that marketing group must have been smoking when they did that and the Japanese were not big "smokers" then. They must have gotten a lil'sumthing from Paul McCartney's airport group back then. :wacko::smack: (Now for you youngsters out there - go figure that one. :typing:

The really funny and great thing about Pocari Sweat is that it was and is extremely popular in Japan and can be found globally.

Just my two cents to mix it up a bit. Get it???

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really drink energy drinks too often. I think most people only drink them cause it's the cool thing to do these days.

When I do have one I prefer Lost for the taste. Only thing is not all places sell them.