Xbox 360 gfx VS PC gfx

00stevo

but the upcoming cards , we do not know if they need x16 x16 pci-e 2.0 , i am talking about the future

We have a good idea though...it's not like graphics cards will suddenly need 4 times the bandwidth overnight.

If that happened the card would most likely have to be well over 4 times as fast as a GTX295. :P

Edited by Waco

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, that's not it. I've got glaucoma and my PC games look better to me than what's on my RROD box.

+1 my Xbox 360 has really bad graphics. A 640x480 screen that tells me about E74 in different languages? k

that is good enough to me ,

and i thought i wasted money on the i7 and i should have got x box or ps 3 :lol:

Both console and PC have their place. I can't get Forza 2/3 on the PC and they are worth it alone.

I thought that it didn't actually RENDER at 1080p. It scales the image to fit your screen, but I doubt it plays 1080p raw resolution. I don't know, but that's what I think. I see some places say it plays 720p and 1080i.

Also, does the Xbox do antialiasing?

Loads of good points and views,cheers guys.I do realise that the 360 has a tri-core proccy with 6 threads(ps3 has 7) so maybe thats why the games can look so good on consoles.Im probably not seeing good enough performance because im running a basically middleweight pc.I will upgrade to core 2 quad,8gb ddr2 1200,a p45 mobo,and either crossfire 2 dx10 cards,or go for a nice dx11 card and see where that gets me.And to answer my own argument,yeah i know pc games look much better than consoles.(swallows hard)

Loads of good points and views,cheers guys.I do realise that the 360 has a tri-core proccy with 6 threads(ps3 has 7) so maybe thats why the games can look so good on consoles.Im probably not seeing good enough performance because im running a basically middleweight pc.I will upgrade to core 2 quad,8gb ddr2 1200,a p45 mobo,and either crossfire 2 dx10 cards,or go for a nice dx11 card and see where that gets me.And to answer my own argument,yeah i know pc games look much better than consoles.(swallows hard)

feh-numb-two...